Click here for installation details
- 6001 (RP39) Magnetic Seal
- Applications:- Head and jambs of single swing steel clad doors and timber doors with IS6011 insert.
- Can be supplied with magnetic keeper strip - 6011.
- Excellent sealing even with no latch.
- Can be used as a stop.
- Sound reduction index 33dB when used with an appropriate threshold seal and door assembly.
- Long lasting and hardwearing.
- Effective operating distance: up to 2mm.
- 1m lengths (PART CODE SE230)
- 2.1m lengths (PART CODE SE240
A vinyl type magnetic strip in an anodised aluminium holder which provides a very tight seal for door jambs and may also
be used as a stop.
The optional 10x2.5mm 6011 insert is available in a brown, cream or maple PVC sleeve.
The 6011 insert is supplied with an aggressive self adhesive backing for fixing to timber doors.
Available in 1m (Part Code SE180 and 2100mm (Part Code SE190) lengths.
If you have a steel door then these are not usually required. If it is a timber door you must use these or alternatively purchase some mild steel strip from an ironmongery supplier
and rebate that into the door face.